Cataract Surgery In Rochester, NY
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract is a cloudy area in the normally clear lens at the front of the eye. There is no pain associated with the condition but there are other symptoms, including:
- Blurred/hazy vision
- Spots in front of the eye(s)
- Sensitivity to glare
- A feeling of film over the eye(s)
- A temporary improvement in near vision
Risk factors For Developing Cataracts Include:
- Being over 55 years old
- Eye injury or disease
- A family history of cataracts
- Use of certain medications
For people who are significantly affected by cataracts, cataract surgery may be recommended.
To learn more about our cataract services, please contact us today to schedule an appointment!