At Cornerstone Eye Associates, we closely monitor every step of your experience and follow a strict protocol to ensure the best results. Our experienced staff has been involved in thousands of eye surgical procedures and clearly understands the meaning of patient safety. Please call 1-877-470-EYES for more information.
Today's refractive surgery science offers multiple options to cover a wide range of needs. Some of them are LASIK, PRK and Intraocular Contact Lens Implants. To find out which procedure is most effective and safe for your particular case, we have a thorough screening protocol.
We offer a free refractive surgery consult, which includes:
- Complete Health History
- Visual acuity with and without glasses
- Glasses prescription with and without dilation
- Slit lamp examination
- Intraocular Pressure
- Keratometry measurements (corneal curvature) / 2 methods
- Pachymetry (corneal thickness) / 2 methods
- Pupil assessment 3 methods
- Schirmer's Test/Dry Eye Assessment
- Fundus examination
- Orbscan Test. The purpose of this computer test is to provide a detailed map of the cornea. This will help the doctor rule out any subtle abnormalities of your eye.
- Nidek Technology: This advanced diagnostic system analyzes thousands of data points across the entire eye to produce a truly personalized vision treatment.
- Personal interview with Dr. Hanuch or Dr. Chaisson to discuss your visual expectations
If all of these tests indicate that refractive surgery will be a safe and effective option for you, we will proceed to schedule your surgery. The procedure will take place on site at our Buffalo Road location in Gates. Our Laser suite is directly supervised by Dr. Hanuch and is equipped with the latest Nidek Quest & VICTUS Laser Technology.
We believe that the best patient is an informed patient. Please feel free to contact us at (887) 470-EYES with any concerns that you may have. We are here to answer your questions and to help you achieve your goal of visual freedom.
Contact our Rochester offices to setup a consultation. We will review your visual goals and discuss whether LASIK is right for you. (877) 470-EYES